With the change of any season, various diseases appear in the body. These problems are due to the inability to adapt to the changing weather so quickly. For example, there is nothing new to say about the phenomenon of getting cold in the face of winter. They suffer from cold, flu, sneezing, fever, sneezing, etc., regardless of their size. In such a situation, you can follow several rules for your own protection.
1. Increased humidity in the air helps in relieving cough. Vaporizer or steaming hot water is one of the ways.
2. Drinking extra fluids relieves cough.
3. For dry or whooping cough, sucking lozenges or pieces of candy can provide relief (however, never give these to a child under 3 years of age, as there is a risk of suffocation).
4. Avoid smoking and do not come in direct contact with people who have a cold or fever.
5. Frequent hand washing is beneficial.
. Lots of dust, smoke from factories and vehicles in winter pollutes the air. In addition to cold clothing, be aware of all these contaminants.
. When a cough is accompanied by a runny nose, it is often caused by a discharge of mucus from the back of the throat. The nose may become blocked. In this case nasal drops can be used according to the doctor’s advice.
. Do not give decongestants to a child under 6 years of age without the advice of a doctor. It is important to talk to a doctor before using any cough medicine for children under 2 years of age.
9. If you have high blood pressure, talk to your doctor before taking decongestants.
10. If the cough is chronic, antibiotics may be needed according to the doctor’s advice.
You can read more: Extra thoughts can put you in great danger, know how to get rid of it