Dandruff has become a common thing, dandruff does not happen to any particular person, it has become a problem for people of all ages nowadays. Everyone is looking for home remedies and remedies to get rid of dandruff. Everyone is worried about it, be it children or the elderly.
Dandruff is not a disease, it is a type of allergy that occurs in the hair follicles. Dandruff causes a lot of itching in our hair, which causes problems in front of all of us and we feel awkward. Dandruff often causes us to have other problems, such as acne, pimples, hair loss, thinning, premature hair ripening.
The problem of dandruff is related to the origin of the hair. We often think that if we comb too much it will fall off completely and we will be free from dandruff. But not at all. Problems related to hair roots should be eliminated from the root. The main cause of dandruff is hidden in our daily life, what we eat, what our daily habits are, too much worry about anything.
What causes dandruff?
1) Dead skin accumulates on human head. This dead skin can be removed with a good comb. We should comb thoroughly at least twice a day. Combing removes dead skin, allows air to enter the hair, and improves blood circulation.
2) Due to not shampooing properly, dead skin accumulates in the hair and oil accumulates in the roots. This causes dandruff and itching in our legs. Experts say that boys should wash their hair every day or every day, whereas girls should wash their hair every two days. We should use mild shampoo for washing hair, it makes hair soft and silky. Whenever you buy a shampoo, read the information in it carefully, whether it is light or any other. Mild shampoo does not contain any chemicals that can damage the hair, it does not contain any amount of detergent. Ordinary shampoos contain a lot of chemicals and detergents which make the hair rough and lifeless.
3) It is also important to use conditioner after shampooing the hair. It gives shine to the hair and protects the hair from dust and dirt. Conditioner should never be applied to the hair follicles. It should always be applied at a distance of one inch from the roots, after applying the conditioner, wash the hair thoroughly so that nothing remains.
4) There is no shortage of problems in human life nowadays. Home problems, work problems, kids tension, when all these little problems become our big worries, we don’t even know ourselves. Working late into the night, sleeping late, exam tension, all these affect us mentally as well as physically. Anxiety causes hair loss, dandruff, pimples. There are problems in everyone’s life, but it is the characteristic of an intelligent person to stand up and fight with courage even in the midst of these problems. Try to stay away from what bothers you, don’t worry about it. Keep yourself busy with the work of your choice. Anxiety increases a person’s suffering, by worrying we can’t solve even 1% of our problems. Follow a good routine, drink plenty of water, eat on time, and get enough sleep.
5) Nowadays, the beauty of the face as well as the hair is important. In addition to facial makeup, hair is also well arranged. We use different types of sprays to fix the hair which causes dandruff. Tara type sprays, gels are used to set the hair in the parlor. Excessive use damages our hair and also affects the roots. All of these things should be used as little as possible.
6) In today’s world, everyone’s eating habits are ruined, everyone likes to eat fast food. Excessive consumption of oil, ghee and pepper damages our stomach as well as other parts of the body. Eating packaged foods releases chemicals into our body that harm us in many ways. This is one of the main causes of dandruff. Eat as little oil and homemade food as possible. Market street food should be avoided.
Home Remedies for Dandruff
We will now tell you 10 easy ways to get rid of dandruff with the help of home remedies.
Massage lemon and coconut oil
Lemon contains citric which is very useful for removing dandruff. For this, lightly heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and then add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Now lightly massage this mixture into the roots of your hair. After the massage, leave it for 20 minutes and then shampoo. Do this 2-3 times a week and you will get better results in a few weeks.
Baking soda is present in every home kitchen. This common soda is rarely used to fight dandruff. You take 1 teaspoon of soda and apply it on the roots of your dry hair. Leave on for 2-3 minutes then shampoo. You do this 3 times a week. You will get rid of dandruff in 2 weeks.
Yogurt is the biggest enemy of dandruff. Dandruff goes away very quickly after eating yoghurt. Take a cup of sour yogurt and apply it as a mask on your hair and scalp. Leave it for 1 hour then wash your hair with shampoo. Yogurt not only removes dandruff, but also conditioners the hair and makes the hair soft and silky.
Soak 1 handful of fenugreek in water overnight. Make a paste by crushing fenugreek in the morning on the second day. Apply this paste on the hair roots and leave it for 1 hour. Do this 2-3 times a week and you will get better results. Fenugreek also relieves itching of hair.
Henna has been used for centuries, it is a natural conditioner that keeps hair soft and silky. In a bowl, mix henna, tea water, yogurt and lemon juice. Leave it overnight, then apply it well on the hair and leave it for 1-2 hours. Wash your hair with shampoo. Doing this once a week can solve every problem of hair.
Add 2 tablespoons of vinegar to 2 tablespoons of water. Wet the hair, then apply the vinegar mixture on the hair and massage. Then shampoo after 15 minutes. Complete treatment of dandruff can be done twice a week.
Tea tree oil
Massage the hair roots with a little oil, then leave it for 5 minutes and shampoo it. Do this 2-3 times a week.
Neem is used as a medicine, neem is a very good antiseptic. Make a paste by crushing neem, leave it for 10 minutes then wash off with shampoo. Neem leaves can be boiled and its water can be used for washing hair.
Oranges contain citric acid and vitamin C, which we use to remove sun tanning. Orange peel is very good for our hair. The acid present in the scalp removes excess oil from our hair and also conditioners the hair. Make a paste by crushing orange peel and lemon juice in a mixer in a jar. Apply the paste on hair and roots, leave it for one hour, then shampoo. Repeat this process 1-2 times a week.
After all, dandruff is a problem for everyone, but now that you’ve solved it, it’s in front of you, in your own kitchen. So what are you waiting for, start working on this dandruff problem today. Use it yourself and tell your friends and relatives too.