Hair and beard trimming is very popular among boys during the time of coronavirus. On lockdown, many people have been seen on social media throwing away all the hair on their head using hair clippers. Many people want to take this opportunity to experiment with growing hair and beard. Even so, owning one is still beyond the reach of the average person. But do not understand exactly how to use it to trim well.
Rules for using trimmers How to trim beard
Let’s take a look at some things to keep in mind when trimming your beard using a trimmer. Note that in order to line up and get in shape, you first need to use a straight trimmer without using a clipper.
1- Choosing the right clipper
The most important thing is to choose the right clipper for the length of the beard. Clipper is usually 3-9 mm. There are different sizes. Choose the right clipper considering your exact beard.
2- Fix the shape below the neck
The first step in trimming the beard is to adjust the shape of the beard below the neck. At this time keep in mind-
* Always start from the bottom.
* Make a mark on the top of the neck ‘Adams Apple’ first.
* Then maintain this mark and make a curve line from bottom to left and right. Then trim all the beards below.
* It is important to hold the trimmer properly in order to perform this procedure properly. The flat surface of the trimmer should be applied to the skin and trimmed from bottom to top.
3- Sideburn / Zulfi Shaped
After trimming the bottom of the neck, remove the Zulfi shape. This is the most complex part of beard trimming. That’s why you should note-
* To shape Zulfi, you need to shape it slowly from the outside, i.e. from the lower part of the ear.
* After shaping from the outside, you have to carefully shape the zulfi from the inside of the face.
4- Chick line
It is very important to trim the cheek line, that is, the part of the cheek from the bottom of the eye, because this part is the first part of the eye. In this case, the real thing is to line up by connecting Zulfi with a mustache or mustache. This part should be carefully fixed like a line based on the shape of the face and beard. Once the line is straight, trim the growing beard using a clipper.
5- Mustache or mustache
Whether you have a mustache or a mustache, this is your preference. Many people like to keep the length of the mustache a little bigger. Again, many keep the same length in keeping with the beard. Again, many people prefer to keep their mustaches large and curled on both sides. You can experiment with this.
6- Length Trim
In this part you need to attach the right clipper to the trimmer as you want to keep the length of the beard. If you want to have a little big beard, you have to use big clipper and small clipper for short beard.
By the way, if you take care of these things, you can expect to be able to take care of the beard like a salon at home.