Color tea or black tea will go to English. This red tea without milk-sugar is very beneficial for the body. Many people do not want to spend the day without drinking a cup of tea every morning. Again, if you don’t have a cup of tea for entertaining guests or for leisure, it doesn’t work. Even in hot weather, many people drink cold tea with ice.
But how good is this drink for the body and is the caffeine in it harmful for the body? However, you will be surprised to know that tea was not introduced just for taste. This drink has many qualities. Which helps to keep the body fresh.
But let’s find out what happens to the body after drinking a cup of red tea or color tea in the morning-
1. In winter the body becomes dry and rough. So at this time you must drink color tea at least once a day. This will keep the body moist. The various ingredients including antioxidants in this drink keep the body fresh, keep the mind well, control the body temperature. It even enhances immunity.
2. Tea contains various types of anti-oxidants. Not only green tea but also red tea contains anti-oxidants. And anti-oxidants are very beneficial for the body and skin.
3. Drinking colored tea on an empty stomach in the morning may cause slight discomfort in the stomach. But there is no reason to be afraid. Rather, drinking this tea on an empty stomach removes harmful bacteria from the esophagus.
4. Black tea can also be an effective drink for those suffering from heart disease. This tea even reduces the risk of heart disease.
5. Drinking color tea daily improves bone health. The various nutrients in this tea help to reduce the pain in the joints.
6. Even color tea regulates blood sugar levels. So diabetics should include this tea in their diet regularly. It will control diabetes. According to the study, regular consumption of colored tea reduces the risk of heart disease in patients with cholesterol, diabetes and high blood pressure.