Due to accumulation of fat in human body, people start gaining weight, obesity occurs, the risk of diabetes and heart disease increases excessively. As a result, the ability to perform manual labor is reduced. As a result of not doing manual labor, the person becomes more obese. As a result, people fall into a vicious cycle of obesity and health risks.
After eating a full meal, laziness comes and fills up. And those who go to bed after eating, they have a tendency to accumulate fat in the stomach the most. For those who work long hours, fat slowly builds up in their stomachs. Excess fat not only tarnishes beauty, but also causes various diseases.
If the amount of fat in the body is high, the hands, mouth, abdomen and thighs accumulate more in these places. It should be controlled before excess fat accumulates. And if fat does accumulate, it must be reduced in a controlled diet and exercise. For some reason fat is accumulating, it is necessary to identify this cause and change the eating habits.
Causes abdominal fat deposits
* People who eat a lot of sugary foods, their stomach fat accumulates quickly. Restrictions on eating rice, polao, biryani, parota, luchi, sweets, soft drinks should be observed.
* People who fall asleep quickly after eating, their food is not digested properly. The stored energy is also not consumed. As a result, it is also a very important cause of fat accumulation.
* Those who do not have to work all day in the chair-table and do physical work, their stomach also accumulates fat quickly.
* Those who are accustomed to fatty foods like butter, cheese, ghee and those who are fans of fast food, their stomach fat also accumulates easily.
Diseases that occur due to abdominal fat
* Excess fat in the abdomen also becomes a cause of disease. Excess fat leads to apathy. As a result, the rate of fat accumulation also increases.
* AFM Helal Uddin, Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Sir Salimullah Medical College, says that excess fat in the abdomen increases the risk of fatty liver, including various diseases of the liver.
* In addition, various types of diseases can occur in women, including hormonal complications.
Things to do to reduce fat
* Do not eat more than once, eat little by little again and again. Give a small amount every two hours.
* If you do not fill your stomach with sugary foods, eat vegetables. Any sour fruit that you can eat with.
* Eat more fruits with peel. Guava, plum, mango, cucumber – all these can quench the thirst.
* If you want to eat meat alone, you have to eat it without fat. Exclude broth or potatoes altogether.
* Any type of oil fried, fast food national food should be avoided.
* Drink plenty of water. Water will prevent the accumulation of fat by increasing the body’s metabolism capacity.
* Exercise should be done along with diet control to reduce belly fat.
* If you come to the gym regularly and do the necessary exercises, the result is available very quickly. And if it’s not possible to go to the gym, swimming, cycling, jogging, jumping rope — these can be great exercises for losing belly fat.
* In addition, if you make a habit of walking without using the elevator, or by walking loudly from the bottom of the flyover to the top, you will lose fat quickly.