The oil that is made from olives is called olive oil. It is difficult to find alternatives for our health. This oil contains omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids. At the same time it contains a type of healthy monounsaturated fat called elic acid. So experts recommend eating it as an alternative to white oil.
Olive Oil Of oil Benefits
According to a study, this oil has the property of stopping the growth of cancer cells. The elic acid in it acts as a natural anti-inflammatory. The following are some of the benefits of olive oil:
A) Keeps stomach problems away:
Problems like indigestion of gas and heartburn have become our daily companions due to unscientific diet. Olive oil contains monosaturated fat which helps in eliminating stomach problems. That’s why doctors recommend mixing one teaspoon of olive oil with the same amount of lemon juice every day. It also eliminates the problem of constipation.
B) Helps to stop snoring:
Its medicinal properties are very useful in stopping runny nose. This oil lubricates your throat and prevents runny nose. So take a sip of olive oil before going to sleep to stop nasal congestion.
C) Eliminates ear problems:
Itching or bad breath is a common problem in many people. To eliminate these problems you can use a cotton bar soaked in a little olive oil and use it carefully in the ear.
D) Nail care:
It helps in removing the fragility of the nails as well as keeping the outer layer of the nail skin healthy, beautiful and soft. To do this, take a few drops of extra virgin olive oil with your fingers and massage the top and sides of the nails well. This will gradually reduce the fragility of the nails and the nails will become stronger and brighter.
E) Relieves pain:
It is extremely useful for relieving unwanted pain in the body. For this, mix 20 teaspoons of olive oil well with 200 ml of water. Now massage the sore spot for 15 minutes with a break.
F) Reduces inflammation in the body:
This oil is rich in anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredients. These can easily reduce the level of inflammation in the body and bring it under control. Elevated levels of this inflammation increase the risk of heart damage as well as diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and arthritis.
Olive Oil Eating Benefits
Keeping in mind the health benefits, we should all use it in our daily diet. For many years it has been a major part of Mediterranean culture, dating back to ancient Greeks and Romans. In fact, according to nutritionists, the reason for the longevity of some peoples in the Mediterranean basin is the use of oils such as olive oil in their diet.
1) Brings weight control-
It is almost impossible to match the pair to lose weight fast. It contains Vitamin-E, Antioxidant, Flavon-3-Ols, Anthocyanin which is capable of weight loss. This oil also helps in digestion as well as controls blood sugar.
2) Controls blood pressure-
It is rich in unsaturated fats and polyphenols which can control blood pressure. So you can use this oil when making food at home. You can also eat raw olive oil to get more benefits.
3) Eliminates cancer-
Taking it every day greatly reduces the risk of cancer. One study found that its proper use reduced the risk of colorectal cancer. It also contains a natural ingredient called Allopian which helps reduce the risk of breast cancer in women.
4) Beneficial for diabetics-
Playing it every day can get rid of the problem of diabetes. The poly and monounsaturated fats present in it reduce glucose levels and absorb carbohydrates, thereby increasing the performance of insulin. This reduces the risk of high blood sugar and lowers the risk of developing diabetes.
5) Reduces the risk of heart disease-
Olive oil is very effective for those who have heart problems. It provides essential fats for a weak heart. Its monounsaturated fatty acids help reduce the risk of heart disease. Its antioxidants can also protect red blood cells from damage – otherwise which can lead to conditions like heart disease, heart attack and stroke.
6) Delicious for eyes and bones-
Olive oil provides almost all of the amount of vitamins a person needs each day. That is why it is able to keep away night blindness, glaucoma and other eye problems. This oil contains a hormone called osteocalcin, which is essential for increasing bone strength.
In morphology Olive Oil
Extensive use of olive oil has been observed in beauty treatments. It occupies an important place in modern morphology. Some of its uses are discussed below:
- Dark circles under the eyes are a big problem for those who are aware of the appearance of ink. To get rid of it regularly, massage a little olive oil every night before going to bed.
- Occasionally it is seen that dead skin on the lips accumulates and becomes dark. It looks so bad. To get rid of it, mix some olive oil and lemon juice together and rub it on the lips. This will remove dead skin on the lips.
- To protect the softness of the lips, mix one teaspoon of olive oil, a few drops of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of sugar and apply it on the lips till the sugar melts. It is equally effective in preventing chapped lips.
- According to beauty experts, olive oil is the best way to remove eye makeup. Olive oil also has the ability to hydrate and soften the wrinkled skin around the eyes.
Hairstyles Carefully Olive Oil
When it comes to our hair, many of us ignore it because of our daily routine. However, the strong ingredients in olive oil help to make our hair stronger and brighter. But is olive oil really good for human hair? Before a person replaces their normal hair oil with olive oil, they need to know more about the potential benefits of applying it to their hair.
- Its massage strengthens the hair follicles as well as helps to increase the shine of the hair.
- It contains Vitamin E which reduces the tendency of hair loss. You can see for yourself how fast your hair is growing.
- Using a few drops of lemon juice with it will keep away the problem of dandruff.
- Before shampooing, warm a little olive oil and massage it on the scalp. It will act as a moisturizer in your hair.
Of the mouth Carefully Olive Oil
Olive oil is a familiar edible oil to us, but it can also be equally beneficial for our mouth. These oils are rich in vitamins and antioxidants which act as a good moisturizer and anti-aging for our face. It is often used as an ingredient in various face wash products. For example: – Also available in soap, body wash and lotion.
It can be applied directly to your skin and used as a moisturizer without any extra ingredients. Towels or clean cloths can be used to remove excess oil. It is also effective in preventing acne. For this make a paste by mixing 4 tablespoons of salt with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Now massage this paste on your face for 2 minutes and wash it off.
Of the skin Carefully Olive Oil
Moderate amount and pure olive oil is very effective for the skin. The flavonoids and polyphenols present in it increase the rate of cell regeneration. It plays a special role in maintaining the natural elasticity of the skin. However, it may not be equally beneficial for all skin types, so a specialist dermatologist can be consulted. Below are guidelines for its use:
- First take a few drops in your hand and rub them together.
- Now gently massage it on your face on slightly wet skin.
- Since this oil is slightly heavier, it can clog your pores and leave oil stains.
- So you must use facewash after using olive oil to clean the accumulated oil and remove oil stains on the skin.
- It is better not to use this method for those whose skin is a little oily.
Original Olive Oil Recognition Way
You can try a “fridge test” to identify the real olive oil. To do this, take olive oil in a pot and keep it in deep freezer for 2 hours. If you take it out and see that it has hardened or has a liquid, then your oil is not pure. But if you see that it has become slightly frozen or lightly thickened, then you will understand that it is pure olive oil.
In another experiment, a container should be set on fire with olive oil. If it starts to burn without any smoke, then this oil is pure. Anyone using these two tests can find pure olive oil.
Olive oil is one of the healthiest oils in the world. According to several studies and experts, it has an incredible amount of health benefits. Among its top health benefits are prevention of diseases and ailments, increase immunity, improve skin and even improve physical and mental health.